The Camp occurrence is located is located on the western side of Ladner Creek, approximately 750 metres north west of its mouth on the Coquihalla River.
The showing lies east of the north-northwest trending Hozameen fault, which separates the Coquihalla Serpentine Belt from Ladner Group sediments to the east.
The area is underlain by Lower-Middle Jurassic Ladner Group metasediments comprised mainly of fissile argillite, slate, black carbonaceous argillite, and siltstone with some coarser bands. The bedding is parallel to the fissility and locally trends 145 degrees and dips 70 degrees southwest.
Locally, the argillite hosts disseminated pyrite and pyrrhotite with minor crosscutting sulphide veinlets, also comprised of pyrite and pyrrhotite. Quartz veins are common, ranging between 0.3 to 15 centimetres in width. The quartz veins are generally parallel to the fissility and host pyrite, pyrrhotite and arsenopyrite.
In 1974, a selected sample from an ore pile from the old workings assayed trace gold and 377.14 grams per tonne silver (Assessment Report 5053).
The showing was worked between 1906 and 1909, with reports of high-grade silver with gold recovery. A winze, of unknown depth, and a 4.5 metre cross cut are reported to have been completed during this time. In 1974, Carolin Mines completed a program of geological mapping, prospecting and soil sampling on the area as the Camp claims. During 2007 through 2012, the area was prospected as the Silver Salam property.